Start the Application Process
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Certified Facilitator.
Before you begin your application, please answer the questions below.
Primary outcome: Participants are equipped to begin a financial education program in their church/organization and train low- to moderate-income people in financial management skills.
Length: This course combines a mandatory four-week online orientation with a mandatory two-day live event. The online portion of the course requires two to three hours of work per week on average for reading, writing, and discussion. The live event consists of two full days of training (16 hours) held in various cities around the US. For more details, review this course outline.
Certification Cost: $350*
What Does the Certification Cost Include?
- Registration cost for online and live event training
- Materials and lunch at two-day live training
- Membership in Chalmers' community of certified facilitators
- Access to Faith & Finances curriculum
- Access to additional online resources
*This does not include your copy of When Helping Hurts, travel and lodging to the two-day live event.