Directions From The Chalmers Center
Back to Chattanooga & Interstate 24
Leaving The Chalmers Center to the Base of Lookout Mountain
- Turn right onto McFarland Road.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Lula Lake Road, and immediately turn left onto Red Riding Hood Trail.
- Continue through the next four-way to the second stop sign, where the road continues and becomes Ochs Highway.
- Go straight at this intersection, following Ochs Highway down to the base of the mountain to the traffic light at St. Elmo Avenue.
From the Base of Lookout Mountain to I-24
- Turn left at the traffic light onto St. Elmo Avenue.
- You will quickly come to a “Y” intersection with Mr. T’s Pizza on the right. Veer right onto Tennessee Avenue.
- At the third traffic light, veer right onto Broad Street. Follow Broad Street, watching for signs to I-24.
- Turn right at the traffic light with Kentucky Fried Chicken on the left.
- Go through the first intersection and at the second intersection (the one with the caution light), turn left.
- To go east on I-24, take the first on-ramp, which goes to the right.
- To go west on I-24, pass the east on-ramp, go straight under the Interstate and take the second on-ramp, which goes to the left.
If you have any questions, call us at 1-706-956-4119.
Click here for directions to the Chalmers Center.